It’s Day 101 of President Trump’s administration. Remember the lamestream media’s sad bid to convince us that we’d never get here?
Their attempts at demoralization utterly failed. Even after continuous months of running President Trump’s character through the mud on cable news channels, voters still turned out en masse to cast ballots for him. Real Americans proved that the Fake News media has no pull over us; the veil they attempted to shroud over our eyes was obvious and infuriating. November 8th broadcasted it loudly and defiantly to the Establishment:
Americans are no longer buying into the Fake News media crusade against President Trump.
Never before have we seen a President unleashed on Washington like Trump. No matter what the Fake News media claims, Trump’s first 100 days have been historic and victorious. Overwhelmingly, he’s stood beside the promises he made on the campaign trail and is checking them off one-by-one.
President Trump has made good on his promises to…
- place a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce the federal workforce
- create a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations are eliminated
- place a five-year ban on White House and Congressional officials from becoming lobbyists after leaving government service
- create a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of foreign governments
- announce his intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the agreement if no fair deal is struck for America
- withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
- identify and end all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers
- lift restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves like shale, oil, coal, and natural gas
- lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and complete energy infrastructure projects such as the Keystone Pipeline
- cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by Obama (albeit this is still in progress)
- replace the late Justice Scalia on the Supreme Court with someone who will uphold and defend the U.S. Constitution
- cancel all federal funding to sanctuary cities
- remove the more than two million criminal illegal immigrants in the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back
- suspend immigration from terror-prone regions (albeit this has been attempted several times, only to be blocked by ultraliberal 9th Circuit court judges)
Therefore, the Fake News argument that President Trump has failed to uphold his promises is completely false.
However, it appears CNN and MSNBC believe if they steadfastly reject the notion the President has achieved victories, the uninformed and brainwashed will parrot them. Whilst that may be the case in some instances; even Snopes admits that Fox News is ahead of both networks and that they even lost viewers:
“…all three networks saw their audience shrink, although the losses for CNN (-47%) and MSNBC (-42%) were proportionally much larger than that of Fox News (-2%).”
Proof: citizens have had it with the biased and almost exclusively negative reporting on the Presidency. We see the real work President Trump is doing on behalf of America, therefore we stand with him. However, our passionate support means we hold him accountable, too. If you’re listening to the Fake News media, they want you to believe that the sky is falling. In a way, it is – just not for average citizens. President Trump has outpaced and outworked any previous President within his first 100 days. Yes, the sky is falling but only for the Establishment! As the President strives to enact his vision to rebuild and revitalize the country, the Establishment – and Fake News media as its puppet – looks for ways to debase and delegitimize Trump’s administration. The last thing the Globalists want is a prosperous and strong America but that’s exactly what Trump’s vision for the nation holds.
Don’t listen to the Fake News media. The President’s first 100 days have been filled to the brim with work and successes on behalf of all Americans. Without a doubt, the President stuck with his 100-day action plan:
Remember when Trump remarked he was “gonna be the best jobs President ever”?
He was right!
Sorry, Fake News losers, you just can’t spin facts!